|Overview : |
UNDP Mongolia Country Office invites candidates to send their applications on the assignment of supporting and coordinating the Smart Erdenet Initiative.
Detailed information and required qualifications can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the list of attachments.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced assignment, please submit the following documents by the deadline of 06:00 pm, 23 July 2021 by Ulaanbaatar time (GMT +08:00).
Please submit your proposal to email@example.com with subject line: Ref: IC/2021/090 – Support on the Smart Erdenet Initiative
Recommended Presentation of Offer:
The following documents should be submitted (relevant forms downloadable from above mentioned link)
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided;
- P11 application form, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least two (2) professional references;
- Copy of Diploma
- Financial proposal in Mongolian Tugriks (MNT) - daily rate, as per template provided.
- Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration.
- The candidate is required to be based in Erdenet city.
- The post is advertised for Mongolian nationals only.
- The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only successful candidate will be notified of contract award.