|Overview : |
LOT1 Rehabilitation Of Sayed Jaber Booster Station With Implement New Feeder Line 160 Mm Diameter And Internal Network Of 110 Mm Diameter Al Jalawla Diyala Governorate Iraq.
LOT2 Maintenance of Sewage lines with total length 8530 m and cleaning drainage channel with length 3 KM Saadiya subdistrict Diyala Governorate Iraq.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form (Mandatory)
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form, (Mandatory if applicable)
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid (Mandatory)
- Form F: Price Schedule Form / BOQ duly completed and stamped (Mandatory)
- Form G: Form of Bid Security i.e. (Bank Bid security) (Not Required)
- Form G.1: Template for Bid Security Confirmation (Not Required)
- Form H: Performance Security required
- (Annex 1) (BOQ) for submitting supplier’s quotation (Excel) attached separately
- (Annex 2) Scope of Works (PDF) attached separately
- (Annex 3) UNDP General Conditions of Contract for Civil Works (PDF) attached separately
- (Annex 4) Drawings and Area Work Plan (PDF) attached separately
- (Annex 5) Compliance Sheet (Excel) attached separately
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
In case your company is not registered in the E-Tendering Module, please use the following temporary username and password to register your company/firm:
Bidders who will be registered on the e-tendering will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website at: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
“Bidders can download the complete tender documentation from the e-Tendering upon registration”.
The Procurement notice includes the details of the UNDP focal person and the email provided is a GMAIL account as per following details:
The site visit is mandatory. if the bidders will not attend the site visit, the bid will not be considered for further evaluation and will be rejected.
Site Visit Date and Time:
18 July 2021 for: (LOT1: from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. LOT2: from 13:00 PM to 15:00 PM)
Focal Person LOT1: Dunya K. Ismaeel, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mobile: +964 782 561 8644
Focal Person LOT2: Mostafa Ismeal, Email: email@example.com; Mobile: +964 770 764 1466
If you need further information, please feel free to contact the following:
Name: Mazen Sarieddine; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
You may acknowledge receipt of this ITB utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.