|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 01 National Firm/Institution/Organization to develop a mobile-friendly website on how to build resilient houses.
The contractor is expected to develop a mobile-friendly website with basic steps on how to build resilient houses using the six designs that are applied in the project.
The overall objective of this assignment is to develop a mobile-friendly website that presents the basic steps involved in building resilient houses using the five designs applied in the project in a clear and accessible way.The website should be created around mobile-first approach, and the site should work across multiple screen sizes and device types (i.e.mobile phones, tablets, PCs and TVs). It will have a basic structure that is responsive across a large number of screen sizes.
Interested bidders are invited to submit Technical and Financial proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
with notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com that the bidder has submitted proposal.
Technical proposal includes:
- Company profile, with a valid copy of certificate of business registration in Viet Nam.
- Work references: contact details (e-mail addresses) of referees (firms for whom you’ve produced similar assignments).
- Technical proposal:
- Proposed work plan and approach;
- Manpower allocation with personal CVs of technical personnel proposed for this project, highlighting qualifications and experience in similar projects;
- A proposed design of the Homepage and a technical proposal for the website.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: on or before 23 September 2021 (Ha Noi Time)
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.