|Overview : |
RfQ21/02362: Re-advertisement: Selecting a company to conduct the Strategical Environmental Assessment of the draft Low Emission Development Programme for 2030
The main objective of the assignment is to conduct the Strategic Environmental Assessment of the draft updated Low Emission Development Strategy 2030 of Moldova. In particular, the consultant is expected to support the Ministry of Environment in launching and conducting the Strategic Environmental Assessment of the draft updated LEDS 2030, in compliance with the Law #11/2017 on Strategic Environmental Assessment
and considering the provisions of the Guideline on conducting SEA, approved by the Order of MARDE #219 as of 01.10.2018.
In order to reach the proposed objectives, the selected company/organization is expected to perform the following tasks:
- To determine the scope of the SEA Report in accordance with the art. 7 of the Law #11/2017 and Chapter VI, Section 1 of the Guideline on conducting SEA, including the list of the stakeholders, the structure of the SEA Report and the information to be included in the SEA Report.
- To consult the Scope of the SEA Report with, but not limited to, Ministry of Environment and Ministry of Health.
- To updated the Scope, including the structure of the SEA Report and the information to be included in the SEA Report, based on the comments and proposals of Ministry of Environment and Ministry of Health.
- To develop the SEA Report in accordance with the requirements of the art. 8 and Annex 2 of the Law #11/2017 and the Chapter VI, Section 2 and Annex 6 of the Guideline on conducting SEA. SEA will include (but not limited to): impact on environmental components (air, water, soil, flora, and fauna), climate impact, socio-economic impact, and health impact.
- To conduct the consultation of the SEA Report in accordance with the provision of the art. 9 of the Law #11/2017 and Chapter VI, Section 3 of the Guideline on conducting SEA.
- Based on the received comments and proposals, to develop the table of divergences and the final version of the SEA Report to be submitted to the Ministry of Environment.
The expected deliverables and schedules are provided in the table below as following:
Deliverable 1. Activity Plan and Methodology for the assignment submitted and coordinated.
By early-October 2021
Deliverable 2. The scope of the SEA Report* as per tasks 1-2 above.
By mid-October 2021
Deliverable 3. SEA Report developed* as per task 4 above.
By end-January 2022
Deliverable 4. Consultations of the SEA Report as per task 5 above.
By end-February 2022
Deliverable 5. Final version of the SEA Report* as per task 6 above
By mid-March 2022
Deliverable 6. A consolidated final report on the execution of the assignment, covering all the above-mentioned aspects under the deliverables 1 to 5
By end-April 2022
Interested companies shall submit the following documents exclusively online:
a) Company's brief profile and the CVs of its relevant members;
b) Brief description of why the Company considers itself as the most suitable for the assignment, and a
methodology and approach to complete the assignment;
c) Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown
of costs, as per template provided;
d) Copies of company registration documents;
e) Reference to similar projects developed and implemented by the company.
Ms. Ana-Maria Manole, e-mail: email@example.com
Website for tender documents and information: https://sc.undp.md/tnddetails2_1/2362/