|Overview : |
The Common Country Analysis (CCA) is a UN system’s mandate-based independent, impartial, and integrated analysis that provides a holistic picture of the country context. It sets a baseline and direction for a strategic, human rights-based and risk-informed Country Cooperation Framework. It is thus a critical reference document for benchmarking and assessing the relevance of the Cooperation Framework during its implementation and evaluation. To accurately report on progress against goals and targets, as well as to capture the UN Country Team’s (UNCT’s) contributions, the first priority of the CCA is to establish baselines across the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) framework, to the extent possible. The Cooperation Framework Strategic Results Groups will use these baselines to track progress against clearly defined outcome level indictors..
SCOPE OF WORK
To develop an outline of the CCA analytical report, guided by the CCA thematic areas, template, and the analytical inputs identified through the CCA Concept Note.
To review and integrate the CCA analytical inputs submitted by the UNSDP Results and Interagency Working Groups for a coherent, comprehensive, concise and relevant CCA draft report. The analysis will highlight, disaggregated data available as well as gaps that need to be addressed to further inform the analysis plus describe and analyze the key challenges and opportunities in relation to achieving national priorities for Agenda 2030, international human rights and gender equality obligations and agreed international norms and standards and regional commitments
- Advanced university degree (Master’s and equivalent) in development studies, economics, social sciences, international relations or any other related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience of conducting country/national level situational analysis, UN common country programming processes, some of which must be related to 2030 Agenda for sustainable development/SDGs; and SDG localisation and reporting processes
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on September 30, 2021, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2021.308.IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2021.308.IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
While submitting your proposals to email@example.com