|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal to this Individual Consultant Procurement Notice (IC) for the above-referenced subject.
UNDP RBLAC is looking for a research assistant with significant experience in processing data to support cleaning and organizing of data collected from the surveys, to produce statistics, and to elaborate country thematic notes. The consultant will report to the RBLAC Chief Economist.
This IC includes the following documents:
File 1: Invitation Document
• Annex I: Terms of Reference
• Annex II: Offeror´s Letter to UNDP Confirming Interest and Availability for the Individual Contractor (IC) Assignment
• Annex III: Statement of Health Form
• Annex IV: Designation of Beneficiary for IC Contract
• Annex V: Model of Contract for the Services of an Individual Contractor and General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Individual Contractors
• Annex VI: Evaluation Matrix
File 2: Application Form
We kindly invite you to submit your offer for the Research Assistant -RFF, as detailed in Annex 1 of this Individual Contract Procurement Notice; when preparing your offer, please be guided by the form attached hereto as Annex 2, Annex 3 and Annex 4.
Quotations may be submitted on or before October 22, 2021 at 15:00 p.m., time of the Republic of Panama via e-mail to the following address with subject line as follows:
Subject Line: 19050-2021 – Research Assistant -RFF
The procedures for the acquisition of services will be the ones indicated by the United Nations Development Program.
This process is directed only to one individual. Any proposal received by more than two individuals jointly or legal entity will be rejected. Likewise, all the proposals from consultants involved in the elaboration of the present Terms of Reference will be rejected.