|Overview : |
If you are viewing this notice on UNGM, click on the “Go to link” under the “Links” tab and you will be re-directed to the UN Women E-Procurement Portal. In order to “Express Interest” for this procurement, you will need to login to the UN Women E-Procurement Portal using an existing account or register a new account for your company.
Once logged in, the tender documents can be accessed from the “Tender Documents" tab.
RFP LETTER OF INVITATION
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women, hereinafter referred to as UN Women hereby invites prospective vendors to submit a proposal(s) in accordance with the Request for Proposal (RFP) documents, including General Conditions of Contract (GCC) and the Terms of Reference as set out in this RFP.
To enable you to submit a proposal, please read the following attached documents carefully.
• This Letter of Invitation
• Instructions to Vendors (“Tender Documents” tab)
• Evaluation Criteria
• Terms of Reference
• UN Women General Conditions of Contract and Model Forms of Contract, available publicly on the UN Women website at: https://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/procurement/contract-templates-and-general-conditions-of-contract
Your submission should include the following:
a) Proposal Submission Form (Online Form)
b) Proposer Information Form (Online Form)
c) Eligibility and Qualification Form (Online Form)
d) Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form, if applicable (Online Form)
e) Technical Proposal (Online Form)
f) Financial Proposal (to be uploaded to the Financial Envelope using the format provided)
Other Forms to be Submitted by the Vendor awarded the contract at the time of contract signature:
• Statement of Exclusivity and Availability, if applicable (using the standard format provided)
• Voluntary Agreement to Promote Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment (using the standard format provided)
If you are interested in submitting a proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the deadline for submission of proposals set out in the tender notice.
Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the procuring office through the “Correspondence” function in the UN Women eProcurement system.
We look forward to receiving your proposal,
UN Women Procurement Section