|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 01 International Business Operations Strategy (BOS) Consultant
The UN General Assembly has repeatedly called for the UN System to harmonize business operations, with the aim of reducing operational transaction costs and duplication of the operational support to programme delivery. For this purpose, the UN Development Group (UNDG) High Level Committee on Management (HLCM) was mandated to work with UNCTs to improve programme and business operations. The impact of UN programmes at the country level is directly related to the effectiveness, efficiency and cost of the operations that support them. This new iteration of the Business Operations Strategy (BOS) is a critical instrument to reinforce that link between efficient business operations supporting more effective programmes.
The Consultant shall be ultimately responsible for provision of a finished product of the “BOS 2.0 Document” for the period of 2022-2026.
To achieve the above final deliverable, the Consultant shall work closely with the OMT and its technical working groups (Procurement, Finance, HR, ICT, Facility Services and Logistics) to:
- assess the benefits and efficiencies realized thus far and lessons learned from previous BOS cycle;
- identify new operational services that could be done collaboratively through the BOS to support the implementation of 2022-2026 UNSDCF, considering quality enhancements and cost effectiveness, and prioritize these proposed common services through cost-benefit analysis; and
- develop the planning framework that includes KPIs, key activities and budgetary framework.
The selection will be based on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations. Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information (in English, PDF Format):
- Curriculum vitae with copies of required certifications (diplomas and certificates including BOS certificate if any;
- Signed Letter to UNDP Confirming Interest and Availability (Annex IV)
- Signed Financial Offer (Annex V)
- Required supporting document(s), i.e.:
- A letter of submission;
- A note of understanding of the TOR of the mission
- A note presenting the methodology of the consultant;
- Chronogram to conduct the mission
- References of the consultant (copies of contracts, 2 reference letters)
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria as well as Submission forms are in the attached files.
Submissions should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the submission deadline.
Submission email should indicate the tender’s reference number with subject line as per instructed. After submitting proposal, bidder should send notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com informing that the bidder has submitted proposal. UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not follow the instructions nor send notification email to above address.
Submission deadline: Tuesday, 30 November 2021 (Hanoi time)
Contact person for correspondence, notifications and clarifications:
Luu Ngoc Diep
304 Kim Ma, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 24 38500100
Direct: +84 24 38500200