|Overview : |
Dear Madam / Sir,
WE KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL FOR REFERENCE Call for Proposal for grants: To Support COVID-19 affected youth living in the slums or on the streets with social services ATTACHED TO THIS ADVERTISEMENT. WHEN PREPARING YOUR BID, PLEASE BE GUIDED BY THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Call for Proposals for Grants
To Support COVID-19 affected youth living in the slums or on the streets with social services
Deadline: 29 November 2021
UNDP has initiated interventions aimed at contributing to the implementation of the Government Response Plan and Quick Action Economic Recovery Programme (QAERP) with focus on supporting the most vulnerable youth and women affected by the pandemic. In this regard, UNDP has issued a call for proposal for Grants to Youth led Nonprofit organization (CSO/NGO/Foundation) to provide support to 300 vulnerable youth living in slums or on the streets from Western Urban with social services including psychosocial support, and life skills to improve their knowledge and develop values.
The main objective of this grant selection process is to identify a suitable Youth led Nonprofit organization (CSO/NGO/Foundation) with operational presence and specialized expertise to support 300 COVID-19 affected youth living in slums or on the streets from Western Urban with social services including psychosocial support, and life skills to improve their knowledge and develop values. [The grant amount is US $30,000].
The grant is not able to fund provision of direct services or operating/running costs unrelated to proposed activities as outlined in this call.
The grants must be executed within a period of not more than one month.
Who Can Apply?
- Youth led Non-profit organizations (CSO/NGO/Foundation)
- Eligible Youth Organizations should have specialized expertise in provision of social services including psychosocial support, and life skills proven experience. Experience in implementing initiatives with similar scope and nature is required.
- Organizations should have operational presence in the targeted area – Western Urban.
- Organizations should be registered in accordance with the legal requirements of the Government of Sierra Leone.
- Organizations may submit joint proposals as coalitions. In this case, main applicants must provide support letters from relevant co-applicants specifying their respective role. In case of joint proposals, the main applicant shall have proven experience in the proposed area of programming for the grant.
Only one submission per organization is allowed. Once the application is complete and submitted, revised versions of proposal documents will not be accepted.
LOCATION: Freetown – SIERRA LEONE
INTERESTED ORGANIZATIONS SHOULD REQUEST FOR THE PROPOSAL FORMAT AND ADDITIONAL DETAILS THROUGH THE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Bids may be submitted on or before 4:00 p.m., Sierra Leone local time on Monday November 29, 2021, via e-mail or courier mail to the address below:
United Nations Development Programme
UNDP, Fourah Close, Off Main Motor Road, Wilberforce, Freetown, Sierra Leone
P. O. Box 1011, Freetown, Sierra Leone
Attn: Procurement Unit
Proposals submitted by email must be limited to a maximum of 10 MB, virus-free and no more than two (2) email transmissions. They must be free from any form of virus or corrupted contents, or the proposals shall be rejected.