|Overview : |
UNDP kindly requests your quotation for the provision of goods, works and/or services as detailed in Annex 1 of this RFQ.
This Request for Quotation comprises the following documents:
Section 1: This request letter
Section 2: RFQ Instructions and Data
Annex 1: Schedule of Requirements
Annex 2: Quotation Submission Form
Annex 3: Technical and Financial Offer
When preparing your quotation, please be guided by the RFQ Instructions and Data. Please note that quotations must be submitted using Annex 2: Quotation Submission Form and Annex 3 Technical and Financial Offer, by the method and by the date and time indicated in Section 2. It is your responsibility to ensure that your quotation is submitted on or before the deadline. Quotations received after the submission deadline, for whatever reason, will not be considered for evaluation.
Quotations must be submitted as follows:
☒ Dedicated Email Address
Bid submission address: email@example.com
- File Format: PDF
- File names must be maximum 60 characters long and must not contain any letter or special character other than from Latin alphabet/keyboard.
- All files must be free of viruses and not corrupted.
- Max. File Size per transmission: 5MB
- Mandatory subject of email: RFQ/UNDP/HEART/161839/038/2021 – Name of Bidders’ Company Name
- Multiple emails must be clearly identified by indicating in the subject line “email no. X of Y”, and the final “email no. Y of Y.
- It is recommended that the entire Quotation be consolidated into as few attachments as possible.
- The bidder should receive an email acknowledging email receipt.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your quotations.