|Overview : |
UNDP is looking for 01 Individual National Consultant on Capacity Training on the Application of Code of Ethics and Conduct for Judges in Implementing 2015 Criminal Code and Criminal Procedure Code.
The objectives this assignment are:
1. To revise the two existing sets of training materials to adopt interactive and learners-centred methodologies – (with instructions on how to adapt for online format training). In particular:
- Design lesson plans with interactive activities to deliver the content of the training (based on the revised/updated materials provided by NC1);
- Design outlines for the learner’s handbook and trainer’s manual;
- Include an agenda for a two-day training workshop
- Collaborate with NC1 to develop the learner’s handbook and trainer’s manual
2. Facilitate 2 two-day training workshops on for judges and court officials in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh city. Using the revised materials (as set out under (1)), the training workshops aim at raising awareness of judges, who did not participate in previous workshops in 2019 and 2020, on the relationship between provisions of the 2015 Codes and the CoC. Accordingly, the training workshops concentrate on:
- Awareness on codes of conduct in other countries and international standards (Bangalore Principles);
- Understand the provisions of the CoC and identifying areas where judges must pay close attention in complying while carrying out their function as a judge in a criminal case;
- Understand other provisions of the 2015 Codes and other laws and regulations governing the conduct of judges.
- Be able to clarify the applications of the CoC and the Codes in the settlement of criminal cases;
- Criminal judgement writing skills
- Appreciate the links between the CoC and the 2015 Codes in their practice as judges of criminal cases;
Specific tasks will be described in the TOR.
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter of Interest and Availability, CVs financial proposals and other documents following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Direct: (+84 24) 38500283
with notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59hrs., 29 December 2021 (Ha Noi time).
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.