|Overview : |
Individual Consultancy-Procurement for the Services of an Individual Consultant Graphic /Media Designer
UNDP Lebanon Country Office is seeking proposals from individual consultants for the provision of the Individual Consultancy Services described in the above mentioned subject.
To assist you in understanding the requirements of this assignment, we have attached hereto the following :
- The Terms of Reference for the assignment described above;
- The standard Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability, which you must accomplish and submit to UNDP; and
- The Individual Contract and its General Terms and Conditions, which you would be expected to sign in the event you are the selected Offeror in this procurement process.
Interested experts with questions regarding this assignment should send them in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org , and copying the reference -LBN/CO/IC/12/22 in the subject line.
Full applications must be submitted, on or before 27 January 2022 at 11:59 PM Beirut Local Time on the below link: https://jobs.undp.org/.
Submissions through any other media will not be considered.
The application must include all of the following documents:
- Letter to UNDP Confirming Interest and Availability for the Individual Contractor (IC) Assignment
- Explaining why you are the most suitable for the work
- P11 (Personal History Form) including past experience in similar projects and at least 3 references, mentioning the references’ e-mails addresses.
- Methodology of work and time schedule related to delivery of the requested tasks, considering project duration
All files shall be submitted in one single document and uploaded as word or PDF file to the UNDP job site https://jobs.undp.org/.
It has been observed that bidders don’t submit all requested documents and thus reducing their chance to be selected for a contract with UNDP. before you submit your offer please revise that the application is complete and comprises all three documents.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please refer to the attached Individual Consultant Procurement Notice and related Annexes