|Overview : |
UNDP kindly requests your quotation for the provision of goods, works and/or services as detailed in Annex 1 of this RFQ.
This Request for Quotation comprises the following documents:
Section 1: This request letter
Section 2: RFQ Instructions and Data
Annex 1: Schedule of Requirements
Annex 2: Quotation Submission Form
Annex 3: Technical and Financial Offer
Dedicated bid submission Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Bids submitted through any other medium shall be disqualified.
The RFQ has the following LOTs.
- LOT 1: Establishment of Peace committee in Dhorbor Payam, Rubkona county from 20-29 July 2022
- LOT 2: Trauma Healing Awareness Workshop for Leadership in Lafon, Easter Equatoria State 7 June 2022
- LOT 3: Trauma Healing Awareness Workshop for Leadership for Torit, Eastern Equatoria State on 9 June 2022
- LOT 4: Establishment of Peace Committee in Guerguina, Guit Payam from 9-18 August 2022
- LOT 5: Training of Payam Level Peace Committee members for Cascading Peace committee at Payam Level: Eastern and Central Block Malakal, Upper Nile State from 31 May-9 June 2022
- LOT 6: Training of Payam Level Peace Committee members for Cascading Peace committee at Payam Level: Southern Block Malakal, Upper Nile State from 14-23 June 2022
- LOT 7: Establishment of Peace committee in Mankien Payam, Unity State 5-14 July 2022
- LOT 8: Training of Peace Committee in Mayom County, Unity State from 23 May- 3 June 2022
- LOT 9: Training of Peace Committee in Ruweng Administrative Area from 15-24 June 2022
When preparing your quotation, please be guided by the RFQ Instructions and Data. Please note that quotations must be submitted using Annex 2: Quotation Submission Form and Annex 3 Technical and Financial Offer, by the method and by the date and time indicated in Section 2. It is your responsibility to ensure that your quotation is submitted on or before the deadline. Quotations received after the submission deadline, for whatever reason, will not be considered for evaluation.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your quotations.