|Overview : |
UNDP Pacific Office works with parliaments to address constraints to the effectiveness and capacities of national parliaments in Pacific Island Countries in order to engage with key development issues, contribute to the development of participatory and transparent national planning processes, expand parliamentary outreach and citizen engagement to include traditionally excluded groups such as women and youth, and increase the political participation of women.
At the request of the Parliament of Vanuatu, UNDP will recruit an experienced national consultant to assist the Parliament of Vanuatu in reviewing/amending the Parliamentary Services Staff Manual. The Consultant will review the relevance of the staff manual; taking into consideration legislation covering the operations of Parliament, Parliament’s Corporate and Business Plan, the Organizational Structure, existing Standard Operating Procedures etc.
The Consultant will work closely with the Clerk of the Vanuatu Parliament when executing this consultancy.
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications. . Please group them into one (1) single PDF document as the application only allows to upload maximum one document:
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided in Annex II.
- Personal CV or P11, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references.
- Technical proposal, including a) a brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment.
- Financial proposal, as per template provided in Annex II. Note: National consultants must quote prices in Local currency (FJD)
- Completed health statement form- mandatory for all ICs to submit the completed HS form with attached proof of the medical Insurance cover.
Incomplete proposals may not be considered.
Kindly follow link to apply:
UNDP Jobs - 106817- Parliamentary Services Staff Manual-IC
For any clarification regarding this assignment please write to email@example.com