|Overview : |
UNDP Mongolia Country Office invites candidates to send their applications for Economist to conduct Investment Case study on air pollution and noncommunicable disease for "Advancing health and environmental sustainability through action on pollution"
If you meet the qualifications of the announced assignment, please submit the following documents by the deadline of 18:00 pm, 23 June 2022 by Ulaanbaatar time (GMT +08:00). Detailed information and required qualifications can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the list of attachments.
Please submit your proposal to email@example.com with subject line: Ref: IC/2022/INT/008 International Economist
Recommended Presentation of Offer:
The following documents should be submitted (relevant forms downloadable from above mentioned link)
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template attached;
- Personal CV or P11, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least two (2) professional references;
- Technical proposal, including a) a brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment; and b) a methodology, on how they will approach and complete the assignment.
- Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price in MNT, supported by a breakdown of costs, as per template provided.
- Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration.
- The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only successful candidate will be notified of contract award.