|Overview : |
You are requested to submit a proposal for undertaking:
Business plan for primary cooperatives, municipal markets, district markets and regional markets in Kavrepalanchok, Makawanpur and Nuwakot districts of CMDP areas, as per the enclosed Terms of Reference (TOR).
- To enable you to submit a proposal, attached are:
- Instructions to Proposers (Annex I)
- Terms of References (TORs) (Annex II)
- Proposal Submission Form (Annex III)
- Technical Proposal Format (Annex IV)
- Price Schedule (Annex V)
- General Condition (Annex VI)
- Statement of Compliance with terms and conditions (Annex VII)
Your offer comprising of technical and financial proposals for task, in two separate sealed envelopes, should reach the following address no later than 03:00 PM NST on 27th June, 2022 to the Project Management Unit.
National Project Coordinator
Cooperative Market Development Programme (CMDP)
Singha Durbar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Proposals that are received by Cooperative Market Development Programme, CMDP after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation.
Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person identified in the RFP document as the focal point for queries on this RFP.
CMDP look forward to receiving your proposal and thank you in advance for your interest in CMDP procurement opportunities.