|Overview : |
Please be informed that this tender submission deadline is extended to 14 July 2022 (Hanoi time).
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 01 qualified National Consultancy institution/firm/organization for social inclusion, ethnic minority development and women economic empowerment for GCF2-SACCR project. (Ref. No.: RFP- K220616).
The objectives of this assignment:
The objectives of this assignment are to:
- Ensure the meaningful participation and engagement of female farmers and ethnic minorities groups into project’s activities
- Provide inputs for ensuring practical EM and gender inclusiveness in technical designs and implementation of the project grassroots activities, e.g. capacity building, climate information learning, climate smart farming and water use application.
Request for Proposal with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files
Important notes for Bidders:
- Deadline for proposals submission: Technical and Financial Proposals are to be submitted in separate emails before or on June 30, 2022 (Hanoi time)
- Bid submission address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bidders are required to send a separate email (without attachment) to email@example.com notifying that the proposals have been submitted with the number of submitted email(s). This notification email should be sent to above address by submission deadline or right after you submit proposals.
- Quotations shall be quoted in Vietnamese dongs (VND) and inclusive of VAT and other applicable indirect taxes
- Bidders should refer to the List of documents to be submitted for Technical and Financial proposals preparation.
- The selection will be based on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Thank you very much for your kind attention!