|Overview : |
The UNDP Pacific Office in Fiji Effective Governance Team assists Pacific governments in strengthening their public institutions, helping countries in their efforts to promote transparency, accountability and prevent and fight corruption, and supporting inclusive participation to ensure that no one is left behind.
Some of key engagements relevant for this assignment include:
- Supporting Pacific countries to enhance their governance processes with focus on improving transparency, accountability and strengthening anti-corruption reforms. This includes support to civic engagement focused on both strengthening civil society capacities and expanding and protecting spaces for citizen participation, with a special focus on vulnerable groups including women and youth; work with other non-state actors private sector, media and academia on initiatives to promote transparency and accountability and boost anti-corruption reforms particularly in the context of the Agenda 2030 and the SDGs;
- Promoting public service excellence through strengthening of the public service institutions to provide services in transparent, accountable and open manner.
To support UNDP in effectively implementing ongoing and exploring new opportunities of engagement in the governance space in the Pacific, UNDP is seeking to recruit a local project implementation support consultant to assist and advise UNDP in administrative/operational implementation of anti-corruption project activities.
DOCUMENTS TO BE INCLUDED WHEN SUBMITTING THE PROPOSALS
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications.
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability and Financial Proposal using the template provided in Annex II. Financial Proposal to be submitted in Fiji Dollars (FJD)
- Personal CV, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references.
- Technical proposal, including a) a brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment;
Note: Successful individual will be required to provide proof of medical insurance coverage before commencement of contract for the duration of the assignment.
Incomplete, joint proposals and proposals sent to the wrong mailing address will not be accepted and only candidates for whom there is further interest will be contacted.
Individuals interested in this consultancy should apply and will be reviewed based on their own individual capacity.
Kindly follow the link to apply:
UNDP Jobs - 108414- Project Implementation Support Consultant (IC LTA