|Overview : |
UNDP is looking for 01 Viet Nam National Plastic Action Partnership (NPAP) Secretariat Manager.
The Viet Nam NPAP Secretariat Manager manages the Viet Nam NPAP Secretariat and the activities of the Viet Nam NPAP.
The Viet Nam NPAP Secretariat Manager’s key roles include:
- Leading and managing the NPAP Secretariat team and relevant consultants to ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of the NPAP Secretariat.
- Supporting the effective planning and implementation of NPAP membership activities, including the Leadership Board, Task Forces, meetings, technical workshops and other events, ensuring the preparation of related meeting contents and logistics arrangements by the NPAP Secretariat.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of strategic activities of NPAP in 2022 and beyond that accelerate progress reaching reduction/elimination of plastic pollution leakage goals through policy, business shifts, improved public awareness and sustainable financing mechanisms.
- Managing and monitoring the overall NPAP progress to ensure the deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Supporting the identification of strategic investment partners and investment opportunities for plastic action.
Specific tasks of the constant will be described in the TOR.
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter of Interest and Availability, CVs, financial proposals and other required documents following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Direct: (+84 24) 38500283
with notification by email (without attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59hrs., 09 October 2022 (Ha Noi time).
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.