|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 01 qualified Vietnam-based firm/institute/organization for a Long-Term Agreement for Scheduled Audits under the UNDP Programme Cycle 2022-2025
The objectives of this assignment:
The Harmonized Framework for Cash Transfers to Implementing Partners (herein after referred to as HACT) framework was first adopted in 2005 and updated in 2014. It is applied by UNDP, UNICEF, UNFPA and WFP, pursuant to United Nations General Assembly Resolution 56/201 on the triennial policy review of operational activities for development of the United Nations system. The HACT framework represents a common operational (harmonized) framework for transferring cash to government and non-governmental national Implementing Partners and Responsible Parties (if applicable) (hereafter called as IP/RPs), irrespective of whether these partners work with one or multiple United Nation agencies. It also represents a shift from assurance for cash transfers derived from project level controls and audits towards a method of assurance derived from risk/system-based assessments and audits.
Under the HACT framework and the UNDP Policy and Procedures, the UNDP Viet Nam Country Office accordingly launch Long-term Agreement (LTA) procurement for scheduled internal control audit and NGO/NIM/HACT financial audit of its supported IP/RPs throughout the programme cycle.
Scheduled Audit a systematic and independent examination of data, statements, records, operations, and performance of an implementing partner carried out by service provider. Besides performing the audit, the service provider should also look at the IP/RPs implementation of previous audit recommendations and quality of the implementation. Within the HACT framework there can be 2 types of audits: Internal Control Audit and Financial audit. Each of these audits are fully described with detailed terms of reference in annex 1 and 2 of the General TOR.
Important notes for Bidders:
- Deadline for proposals submission: Monday, 03 October 2022 (Hanoi time)
- Bid submission address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bidders are required to send a separate email (without attachment) to email@example.com notifying that the proposals have been submitted with the number of submitted email(s). This notification email should be sent to above address by submission deadline or right after you submit proposals.
- Quotations shall be quoted in Vietnamese dongs (VND) or US dollars (USD) and inclusive of VAT and other applicable indirect taxes
- Bidders should refer to the Evaluation Criteria and the Checklist of documents to be submitted for Technical and Financial proposals preparation.
- The selection will be based on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations. Request for Proposal with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria as well as Submission forms are uploaded on the UNDP Procurement Notice website.
Contact person for correspondence, notifications and clarifications:
Luu Ngoc Diep
304 Kim Ma, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 24 38500100
Direct: +84 24 38500200