|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 01 National Consultant for Evidence-based Final Narrative Report for the Joint Programme Supporting Viet Nam towards the 2030 Integrated Finance Strategy for Accelerating the achievement of the SDGs in Viet Nam
The objectives of the assignment are to:
- Collect and present evidence to review the extent to which the JP achieved its overall objective of supporting a new economic model, which is more people-centered, equitable, inclusive, productive, green and climate resilient.
- Review and provide evidence as to how the JP’s activities have contributed to foster SDG acceleration at the country level.
- Collect and present evidence to the extent to which the JP achieved its results as described in the JP document and result framework. This review should include the contribution towards the Joint SDG Fund’s Outcome 4 and Output 2.
- Review the extent to which the JP has contributed to strengthening the UN Development System (UNDS) reform and describe the level of coordination between relevant actors, especially participating UN agencies (PUNO) and government.
- Review the extent to which the JP has contributed to creating sustainable partnerships and collaborations with local and international partners from public and private sectors.
- Review to which extent the JP has contributed to mainstream gender equality and advance gender equality.
- Review the extent to which local capacity has been built.
- Review the likelihood of sustainability of the JP’s results and the quality of the exit strategy. Review the planned next steps of the JP.
- Based on the above, present the key progresses or achievements, lessons learned, best practices and areas for improvement to inform future interventions.
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files.
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter to UNDP confirming Interest and Availability, CVs, financial proposals and other information following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
With subject line: A-220901 – National Consultant for Final Narrative Report for Joint Programme Supporting VN
with notification by email (without attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59 hrs., 04 October 2022 (Hanoi time)
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.