|Overview : |
UNDP partners with people at all levels of society to help build societies that can withstand crisis, and drive and sustain the kind of growth that improves the quality of life for everyone. On the ground in 177 countries and territories, we offer global perspective and local insight to help empower lives and build resilient nations
This Call for Proposals (CFP) is specifically related to the Regional Youth Project
Applicants shall bear all costs related to proposal preparation and submission.
Applicants must submit their proposals via electronic e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following documents must be submitted for the submission to be considered:
- Technical Proposal with detailed information demonstrating the qualifications of the NGO in relation to the activities within the TOR, the proposed methodology and approach, and qualifications of key personnel engaged in implementing the required activities.
- List of projects similar in size and complexity implemented by the NGO
- Two reference letters from two major partners/clients
- Breakdown of budget in line with the approach and workplan
- CVs of key personal proposed
- Copy of the registration certificate both at federal level and regional state level.
- Annex 3 – Request for Information Form
- Annex 4 – CACHE form
Only one submission per organization is allowed. Once the application is complete and submitted, revised versions of proposal documents will not be accepted.
Proposals, with supporting documents, should be submitted by Tuesday, 04th of October 2022 before 24:00 hour (Amman Local Time)