|Overview : |
Request for Proposal (RFP) for REFERENCE: A2J/RFP/2022/03:
Lot 1: To conduct the assessment of the situation of women and marginalized communities in access to justice in Karnali Province
Lot 2: To conduct the assessment of the situation of women and marginalized communities in access to justice in Sudurpaschim Province
You are requested to submit a proposal for the undertaking:
" The assessment of the situation of women and marginalized communities in access to justice in Province", as per the enclosed Terms of Reference (TOR).
- To enable you to submit a proposal, attached are:
- Instructions to Proposers (Annex I)
- Terms of References (TORs) (Annex II)
- Proposal Submission Form (Annex III)
- Technical Proposal Format (Annex IV)
- Price Schedule (Annex V)
- General Condition (Annex VI)
- Statement of Compliance with terms and conditions (Annex VII) Your offer comprising of technical and financial proposals for the task, in two separate sealed envelopes, should reach the following address no later than 17:00 hrs. NST on Sunday, 16 October 2022.
Enhancing Access to Justice Through Institutional Reform (A2J) Project II
Tel: 977-1-5338303, 5338309
Proposals that are received by A2J Project after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation.
Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person identified in the RFP document as the focal point for queries on this RFP.
A2J Project looks forward to receiving your proposal and thanks you in advance for your interest in A2J Project procurement opportunities.