|Overview : |
PURPOSE OF THIS REQUEST FOR PROJECT PROPOSALS
This Call for Proposals invites NGOs and CBOs to submit project proposals for innovative project activities and responses to any one of the following thematic areas:
- Awareness and Education: Project area awareness campaigns targeting Illegal Wildlife Trade (IWT), deforestation HWC management, and climate change adaptation and mitigation
- Sustainable livelihood activities that address community based SFM, SLM and HWC management
- The provision of alternative sources of energy clean energy and energy saving technologies in the targeted Districts.
Applicants are required to complete the attached proposal template in full. The Project Proposal should include the standard cover sheet, a one-page table of contents and should not exceed 15 pages of text (including any charts or diagrams). The Proposal should be submitted in typed form. Additional attachments should not be more than 10 pages.
Interested bidders are requested to view the attached documents for more details on this call.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE, PROPOSAL SUBMISSIONS & AMENDMENT OF CFP DOCUMENTS
Mandatory subject of email: Name of Organisation/CALL FOR PROPOSALS/GEF6/ZVBPSMALL GRANTS/02/2022.
Applicants shall submit all documents requested in this Call for Proposals as follows:
- Technical proposal and Annexes: email@example.com
- Financial Proposal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application documents must not exceed 8Mb. Where the application exceeds the limit, applicants are encouraged to send the application documents in sets that are below the limit (for example: Technical Proposal Set 1 of n, Set 2 of n, Set 3 of n until all application documents have been sent). Application documents should clearly show the name of the organisation and address of the organisation. The following documents must be submitted for the submission to be considered:
1. Request for Information form (RFI) (Annex 1)
2. Complete Technical Proposal (Annex 2)
3. Completed Financial Proposal (Budget) (Annex 3)
4. Provide Curriculum Vitae (CVs) of key personnel include finance and admin, that will be assigned to support the project (Annex 4)
5. Proof of registration as an NGO/CBO including copies of registration certificate and constitution or another governing document (Annex 5)
NB: Only one submission per organization per thematic area is allowed. Once the application is complete and submitted, revised versions of proposal documents will not be accepted. The application should be submitted electronically as per email above. Hard copy submissions will not be accepted.
Proposals must be submitted by the deadline of 17:00 hrs. on 11 November 2022 (Zimbabwe time). Proposals received after the deadline WILL NOT be considered.
Request for clarifications
Applicants requiring clarification in relation to the call for proposals may send their questions to UNDP in writing at email@example.com before 15:00h on 26 October 2022 with the mandatory email subject title: CALL FOR PROPOSALS/GEF6/ZVBP SMALL GRANTS/02/2022. To afford prospective applicants reasonable time in which to take amendments into account in preparing their proposals, UNDP may, at its discretion, extend the deadline for submission of Proposals.