|Overview : |
We have the webinar videos for suppliers available in three languages (EN, ES and FR) for our new eTendering system called “Quantum Supplier Portal” which is replacing existing eTendering online system.
This is a webinar for suppliers to explain how Quantum Supplier portal works and covers the topics below.
Quantum Supplier Portal is an online system used by several United Nations Agencies including United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and Empowerment of Women (UNWomen), United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF), and United Nations Volunteers (UNV). The new system can be used by individual contractors and companies to submit offers online and also for receiving and managing contracts, following on status of payments, etc.
This enhances the integrity and transparency of the procurement process and enables the streamlining of the processes: Suppliers can use online portal to view solicitation documents, submit their bids, communicate with procurement office, etc.
Some of the key features and benefits of this system are:
- No late submissions are accepted. The system will automatically not accept any bid after the deadline.
- Electronic sealed bids. The system encrypts the bids submitted in the system and does not allow anyone to view any information provided before the bidding deadline.
- Streamlines the bidding process. Suppliers can register in the system, retrieve all information and solicitation documents, submit their bid online, edit it directly in the system, and receive automatic notifications once the evaluation is finalized and the contract is awarded.
- Electronic stamping of the bids. he new Quantum supplier portal means suppliers can register and manage their information directly, reducing the number of vendor forms and manual data entry. Once registered with multi-factor authentication, suppliers can submit their bids online, process their orders, see invoices, submit payments and do much more.
- Provides an audit trail. As the Supplier Portal system records all activity in the system, it keeps an audit trail for increased accountability and transparency.
- Message functionality. Supplier can communicate directly with procurement office through the system to ask clarifications, answer evaluation clarifications, etc.
- Automatic Public Bid Opening Report. When applicable, system will automatically send Public Bid Opening Report to suppliers who submit bids without suppliers needing to physically attend a Public Bid Opening event.
- Online signature of the contracts. Supplier can receive, acknowledge, and countersign contracts directly from the system.
- Online management of contract and payment processes. Supplier can provide updates on contract implementation status online, submit invoices, and track status of payments for all contracts directly in the portal.
These are just some of the key benefits you can expect from Quantum Supplier portal. Existing profiles in current online systems such as eTendering, InTend, etc. are not transferred to the new system and suppliers will need to create a new profile in Quantum following registration link that will be shared with each procurement notice for tenders launched from Quantum.
Once you have created a profile, you can log in by visiting https://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org/ and logging in with your username and password.