|Overview : |
You are requested to submit a proposal for undertaking “Formation of sustainable tourism club in schools”, as per the enclosed Terms of Reference (TOR).
Please be guided by the form attached here in the annexes in preparing the proposal.
- To enable you to submit a proposal, attached are:
- Instructions to Proposers (Annex I)
- Terms of References (TORs) (Annex II)
- Proposal Submission Form (Annex III)
- Technical Proposal Format (Annex IV)
- Price Schedule (Annex V)
- General Condition (Annex VI)
- Statement of Compliance with terms and conditions (Annex VII)
- Your offer comprising of technical and financial proposals for task, in two separate sealed envelopes, should reach the following address no later than Friday, 05 June 2023, 1700 hrs (Nepal time) and via courier mail or hand to the address below.
National Project Director
Sustainable Tourism for Livelihood Recovery (STLR) Project
Nepal Tourism Board, Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu
P.O. Box: 11018/Tel: +977 1 4256909
The consulting firms/ Companies who have submitted proposals earlier will be counted for evaluation and hence need not re-apply.
Proposals that are received by (Sustainable Tourism for Livelihood Recovery Project) after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation.
Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person identified in the RFP document as the focal point for queries on this RFP.
Sustainable Tourism for Livelihood Recovery Project looks forward to receiving your proposal and thanks you in advance for your interest in (Sustainable Tourism for Livelihood Recovery Project) procurement opportunities.