|Overview : |
Bid Bulletins No. (2) & (3)
Please find attached Bid Bulletins No. (2) & (3) for your information.
UNDP Procurement Team
Bid Bulletin No. (1)
Please take note of the attached Bid Bulletin No. (1) .
UNDP Procurement Team
Study of the Technical and Economic Feasibility for the Replacement of Diesel Water Pumps with Solar Water Pumps (PVP) in Darfur States
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal to this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the above-referenced subject.
This RFP includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet (BDS):
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Terms of Reference
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Technical Proposal Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Proposal
- Form F: Financial Proposal Submission Form
- Form G: Financial Proposal Form
- Form H: Form of proposal Security
- Form I: Sample Contract and General Terms and Conditions
- f you are interested in submitting a Proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your Proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Proposals set out in Bid Data Sheet.
Please acknowledge receipt of this RFP by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating whether you intend to submit a Proposal or otherwise. You may also utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in e-Tendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the RFP. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Bid Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this RFP.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Proposal and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
Head of Procurement Unit
1. Bids MUST be submitted through UNDP e-Tendering Website:
Event ID: SDN10 – 0000002749
2. For e-Tendering Registration no documents are required Bidders must register online and place their bids (using your username and password).
3. If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using:
Please follow the registration steps as specified in the system user guide at:
http://intra.sd.undp.org/bids/doc/1707.pdf (English Version)
http://intra.sd.undp.org/bids/doc/1548.pdf (English Version)
http://intra.sd.undp.org/bids/doc/1622.pdf (Arabic Version)