|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid (including Implementation plan and Technical compliance sheet)
- Form F: Price Schedule (including BOQ)
- Form G: Form of Bid Security
- Form H: Drawings
- Form I: Sample Contract
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
Please acknowledge receipt of this ITB by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; indicating whether you intend to submit a Bid or otherwise. You may also utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in e-Tendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
Issued by: Approved by:
Name: Siham Mohammed Name: Abdul Rahman Azizi
Title: Procurement Associate Title: Deputy Resident Representative (O)
- Bids MUST be submitted through UNDP e-Tendering Website:
Event ID: SDN10 – 0000003376
2. For e-Tendering Registration no documents are required Bidders must register online and place their bids (using your username and password).
3. If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using:
Please follow the registration steps as specified in the system user guide at:
http://intra.sd.undp.org/bids/doc/1712.pdf (English Version)
http://intra.sd.undp.org/bids/doc/1548.pdf (English Version)
http://intra.sd.undp.org/bids/doc/1622.pdf (Arabic Version)