B) Institutional Strengthening Component: This component involves strengthening the technical and result-based management capacity of the Ministry of Justice of Jamaica, primarily through the establishment of the Justice Reform Implementation Unit (JRIU).
C) Social Order Component: This component will focus on initiatives aimed at improving the capacity of women and men and girls and boys to equitably access gender-sensitive justice information, advice and services, as well as improving the capacity of citizens, civil society representatives (including women’s rights organizations) and legal professionals to participate in the justice reform process.
This activity falls under the Social Order Component and is designed to fulfill the immediate outcome of “Increased equitable access by women, men and youth to legal information, legal advice and support services”.
To fulfill this mandate, UNDP on behalf of Global Affairs Canada, is seeking the services of a Consultant to support the Production of Multimedia Products on Justice Reform.
Summary of Services:
The consultant will be expected to achieve the following through the recruitment and/or direction of appropriate talent that has a proven capacity to develop products that reflect the Jamaican cultural context and language:
Create eight 2D animated videos as per scripts and storyboards supplied that will detail shot lists with visual descriptions, tone, mood and desired outcomes as per guidance from UNDP. Videos are to be an average 3-4 minutes long, formatted as MP4s, and are to be used primarily on social media targeting diverse Jamaican audiences.
Justice reform themes for 2D animated videos are as follows:
1. Family Court
2. Filing for Divorce
3. Assault and Obtaining a protection order
4. Probate and Letters of Administration
5. Jury Duty
6. Summons/Landlord and Tenant
7. Rights of children in conflict with the law
8. Rights of child victims.
· The design of eight posters to be adapted using script and artwork from each animated video, as per creative direction.
· The reformatting of the eight posters to create eight pull-out brochures, as per creative direction.
· Production of three (3) 30-second radio commercials tailored to diverse Jamaican audiences, including the development of a common jingle to be used in all three.
· Production of six (6) newspaper Advertisements based on layout provided.
· Final versions of videos and posters
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing, or by standard electronic communication to email@example.com UNDP will provide responses by uploading them in the system.