|IC_UNDP-R46-00225_"FACS Communications Consultant".|
|Procurement Process :||IC - Individual contractor|
|Office :||UNDP-R46 - PANAMA |
|Deadline :||13-Dec-23 @ 10:00 AM (New York time)|
|Published on :||15-Nov-23 @ 12:00 AM (New York time)|
|Development Area :||OTHER |
|Reference Number :||UNDP-R46-00225,1|
|Contact :||firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com|
This specific tender is managed via the new supplier portal system of UNDP Quantum. If you are interested in submitting a bid for this tender, you must subscribe following the instructions in the user guide. If you have not registered a profile with this system, you can do so by following the link for Supplier Registration.
If you already have a supplier profile, please login to the Supplier Portal, then search for the negotiation using the reference number UNDP-R46-00225,1, following the instructions in the user guide.
|Introduction : |
UNDP Regional Bureau for Latin America and the Caribbean (RBLAC) is looking for a qualified "FACS Communications Consultant" to support the implementation of the "Green Commodities Programme - Phase III".
Title/Consultancy: FACS Communications ConsultantCountry: International Consultant / Home-based.
Duration of Assignment: 6 months
Estimated Start Date: January, 2024.
Description of the Assignment:
Under the supervision of the GCP Communications Lead, the Communications Consultant will work on the following areas:
1. Social Media and Digital Strategy:
· Development of FACS Related social media content for the months January – June 2024. This includes 100 posts for LinkedIn and Twitter with visual cards and country.
· Content production and update of FACS and GGP website: landing pages, copywriting and copy editing.
· Develop 2 social media quarterly reviews with metrics and analytics.
2. Development of communications products and video editing:
· Design 5-7 event flyers for the FACS Community of practice
· Develop and edit visual content for GCP / SECO Phase III results: video interviews, articles, short clips.
· Gather and develop content for 2 FACS focused newsletters.
3. Thought Leadership:
· Desk research at global level on thought leadership topics for FACS team, such as food systems complexity, effective collaborative action, food systems transformation.
· Develop events calendar and identify opportunities for engagement on thought leadership.
· Update the UNDP FACS Master Mailing list.
4. Background research and key messages development
· Desk research on main pillars of the topics covered by GCP & FACS team.
· Develop key messages for digital outreach and stakeholder engagement, following desk research.
This specific tender is managed via the new supplier portal system.
Should you be interested and decide to submit an offer for this assignment, kindly submit this directly in the online supplier portal no later than the deadline indicated in the system.
Wednesday, November 29th, 2023 - at 10:00 hrs. Eastern Standard Time
If any discrepancy between deadline in the system and in deadline indicated elsewhere, deadline in the system prevails.
If you are interested in submitting a bid/proposal for this tender, you must subscribe following the instructions in the user guide.
If you have not registered a profile with this system, you can do so by following the link for Supplier Registration.
If you already have a supplier profile, please login to the Supplier Portal, then search for the negotiation using the reference number UNDP-R46-00225, following the instructions in the user guide.
In case you have never registered before, you can register a profile using the registration link shared via the procurement notice and following the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders.
Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the system/portal not later than
Friday, November 24th, 2023 - at 15:00 hrs. Eastern Standard Time.
UNDP will respond in writing via messaging functionality in the system/portal, including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of inquiry.
The procedures for the acquisition of services will be the ones indicated by the United Nations Development Program, UNDP.
This process is directed only to one individual. Any proposal received by more than two individuals jointly or legal entity will be rejected. Likewise, all the proposals from consultants involved in the elaboration of the present Terms of Reference will be rejected.
We look forward to your favorable response and thank you in advance for your interest in working with UNDP.
Regional HUB, RBLAC
|Amendment : Registering correct country in the -"Beneficiary Country" field of Negotiation.|
(Before Accessing other negotiations Document(s), please click on this link)