|Overview : |
Invitation to Bid (ITB)
Date: 5 June 2015
Subject: PAL10- 00094739/ Right to Education in the Gaza Strip
- We hereby solicit your bid for one or two of the following two lots:
LOT #11: Rehabilitation Works for Dar Al-Arqam Private Schools
Lot # 17: Rehabilitation Works of University of Palestine and Gaza University, Al Quds University and Arabic College for science
Section 1:Instructions to Bidders
Section 2:Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 3:Contract for Works (form of)
Section 4:General Conditions of Contract for Civil Works
Section 5:Special Conditions
Section 6:Scope of Works
Section 7:Technical specifications
Section 9:Price Schedule (Bill of Quantities)
Section 10:Required forms
Section 11:Sample forms
Section 12:Safety, Health and Welfare on Construction Sites - Manual
- Interested bidders may obtain further information at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- interested bidders are encouraged to attend the Pre-bid meeting & site visit which shall take place as per the following schedule:
Pre-bid meeting Date & Time
Pre-bid meeting Location
Site visit info
14 June 2015@ 10 a.m.
UNDP/PAPP – Gaza Office
Site visit shall be conducted after the pre-bid meeting.
The pre bid meeting minutes, and any further enquiries received on or before 16 June 2015, will be documented and posted on the UNDP/PAPP designated web site http://www.ps.undp.org/content/papp/en/home/operations/procurement.html on 18 June 2015. No inquiries will be accepted after.
- Bids must be delivered to the following address on or before 10 a.m. (Jerusalem time) on 24 June 2015:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP / PAPP)
UNDP/PAPP Office –Gaza
Omar Bin Abed Al Aziz Street
Al Remal Gaza
Late bids shall be rejected
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s authorized representatives, who choose to attend, at half an hour past bid closing time on 24 June 2015, at the address mentioned above.
- This letter is not to be construed in any way as an offer to contract with your firm.
Deputy Special Representative (Operations)