|Overview : |
Procurement Notice No.: IC/TZA/2019/006 - RE ADVERTISED
Duty Station: Dodoma
Eligibility: Qualified and Experienced International Consultants are invited to submit their proposals ‘’Female candidates are encouraged to apply’’
Period of assignment/services: 22 working days over a period of 8 weeks starting August 2019
Description of the assignment:
· Assess performance in relation to the original work programme as stated in the project document and assess to what extent that has evolved in view of demand from the beneficiaries and environment;
· Assess the relevance of the project with regards to consistency, ownership, quality of the technical assistance, and complementarity of the project with other initiatives
Description of Responsibilities (scope of the work)
The following are the expected outputs for this evaluation.
· Conduct a comprehensive desk review of the project documentation after an initial briefing by the LSP team
· Carry out interviews with UNDP and UN Women management and relevant staff, donors, beneficiaries and other relevant organizations
· Develop and present the first draft Mid-term Evaluation Report with concrete findings and recommendations
Separate technical and financial proposals detailing understanding of the TOR, methodology and work plan should be submitted through: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than FRIDAY, 30th August at 1300 HRS (GMT+3HRS)
The reference of the IC Procurement Notice No. IC/TZA/2019/006 (Individual Consultancy – International Consultant for the mid-term evaluation of the Legislative Support Project) should be indicated in all correspondences.