|Overview : |
RE-ADVERT - International Consultant for Developing the Joint Work Plan and Monitoring &Evaluation Framework of the Seychelles Strategic Partnership Framework 2019-2023
UN RCO in Seychelles - Project 113650
International Consultant for Developing the Joint Work Plan and Monitoring &Evaluation Framework of the Seychelles Strategic Partnership Framework 2019-2023
The UN Coordination function for Seychelles is currently carried out from a distance by the UN Resident Coordinator’s Office based in Mauritius.
With the Resident Coordinator’s Office stationed in Mauritius and not Seychelles, coordination for the UN country team’s programmes and activities require additional support, especially as the team embraces the implementation of the first UN and Government Strategic Partnership Framework (SPF 2019-2023).
The Seychelles SPF 2019-2023 describes the UN Systems’ areas of collaboration with the Government of Seychelles for the period 2019-2023 target the following specific results areas:
- Economic Transformation
- Environmental, Resilience and Disaster Risk Management
- Human Capital Development
- SPF Critical Enablers: Science, Technology and Innovation Development, and Data Development
The RC Office is now looking for a Consultant to develop the Joint Work Plan and Monitoring &Evaluation Framework of the Seychelles SPF 2019-2023
Objective and Scope
The key objective of this consultancy is to elaborate a comprehensive Joint workplan of the SPF and a Monitoring and Evaluation plan that can be employed to credibly quantify and measure the contributions made by the UNCT by way of implementing SPF in Seychelles towards achieving the national goals and priorities.
Expected Outputs and Deliverables
The consultant is expected to deliver the following:
- An Inception Report including detailed information on how the work will be carried out:
- A joint workplan for the SPF
- A comprehensive monitoring and evaluation framework for the SPF including
- clear quantitative and qualitative SMART indicators, suggestions for baselines, milestones, means of verification and any other parameters deemed necessary.
- M&E guidelines for the M&E framework.
Duration of the work
The assignment will be for a maximum of 20 working days from 18 November to 31 December 2019
Home based and in Seychelles
Applications should be sent through email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before14 November 2019, Thursday 16:00 hours Seychelles time (GMT+4)
Annex A - Letter of confirmation of interest and availability and Submission of financial proposal
Annex B - Model Contact IC
Annex C - UNDP GCC IC
Annex D - P11
Terms of Reference