|Overview : |
Provision of Digitization and Automation Advisory Services
The overall objective of this RFP is to provide UNDP and UNDP’s partners with best-in-class advice and analysis, and innovative recommendations that may help State of Kuwait achieve its development objectives.
In order to contribute to this objective, the contractor will provide technical assistance and high-quality consultancy services. The contract will be implemented through specific assignments. UNDP will issue a service request for each of the assignments, detailing inter alia the scope of the assignment, the type(s) of services required, timeframe in which the assignment needs to be completed, and the outputs. The thematic scope of the assignments will be driven by the CPD priorities, priority areas for next development plan as well as transformation efforts in several areas.
Therefore, UNDP in its continuity to offering services to State of Kuwait, wish to enter into Long Term Agreement (LTA) with highly qualified Consultancy Companies, to provide consulting-advisory services in :
- Public Sector Advisory Services;
TYPE OF SERVICES REQUIRED / DIGITIZATION AND AUTOMATION ADVISORY SERVICES
The overall purpose is to provide UNDP and UNDP’s partners (Kuwait Government and public-private institutions) with best-in-class advice and analysis, development of designs and solution, and innovative recommendations that may help State of Kuwait to achieve its development objectives and technological excellence. In order to contribute to this objective, the contractor will provide technical assistance and high-quality consultancy services and intervene in various service lines (business areas), of digitisation and automation theme.
The service lines (but not limited to below) where the focus will be concentrated, and level of expertise required are listed below:
- (A). Development of E-Governance strategies, sectoral action plans and capacity development;
- (A). Public sector: client service digitization and automation;
- (A). Public sector: archive digitization and automation;
- (A). E-governance: digitization and automation of extracts, birth certificates, land certificates and other relevant documents;
- (A). Remote sensing, Robotics, AI, and block chain technology applications for public sector development;
- (A). Court sector: digitization and automation of court cases;
- (A). Health sector: patient ID digitization and automation of data;
- (A). Health sector: supply chain (medicines and products);
- (A). Traffic sector: digitization and automations of traffic violations;
- (B). Public utilities: digitization and automation of consumption and billing system;
- (B). Airport access control: digitization and automations;
- (B). Customs sector: digitization and automations of customs clearance platforms;
- (B). Immigration sector/MOI: digitization and automation of residency permits;
- (A). Smart cities development, public transportation digitization and automation platforms;
- (A). Public procurement, digitization and automation platforms, and assets and facilities management
**The service lines are separated into category A and B. The category A services lines (without undermining category B) based on demand analysis shall be most requested.
In line with the service lines rendered above, the contractor shall be required to respond to the requirements of specific assignments requested by UNDP, in a team approach (see team structures below). For each assignment UNDP will develop detailed Terms of Reference, rendering requirements and tasks to be delivered by the contractor.
(Please refer to the RFP and the rest of the documents for all the requirements. The proposals can ONLY be submitted by the UNDP E-Tendering platform. All the instructions are available in the attached documents. The link to access the procurement activity on the E-Tendering Platform is below). The link to access the procurement activity on the E-Tendering Platform is below.
A pre-proposal conference will be conducted at UN House Kuwait, Mishref, Diplomatic Square, Block 7a, on December 18, 2019, at 1100 hours. Interested vendors expressing interest to attend shall send an email to UNDP Focal Point (see RFP for details)