|Overview : |
International Consultant to conduct a baseline study
Duty Station/Location: Monrovia, Liberia
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
Type of Contract: Contract for Consultant (CFC)
Language required: English
Starting Date: 31 January 2020
Expected duration of the assignment: 31 January 2020 - 30 April 2020
IV. Submission of application
Interested candidates are requested to submit electronic application to email@example.com no later than 15th January 2020.
Submission of package
1. Cover letter;
2. Curriculum vitae including contact information of at least 3 referees
3. A sample of similar work done previously;
4. A financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount per each deliverable, including any administrative fees, based on the template in Annex 1. The lump sum costs must be accompanied by a detailed breakdown of costs calculation.
Applications without any of the items listed above will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further processing.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Selected candidates will need to submit prior to commencement of work:
1. A copy of the latest academic certificate
2. UN Women P-11 form, available via http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment
3. A statement from a medical doctor of ‘good health and fit for travel’
4. Before any travel outside of Monrovia, the consultant will need to provide proof (certificate) of “Basic and Advanced Security in the Field” (which can be accessed here: undss.trip.org)