|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites Expressions of Interest (EOI) from Individuals in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago who are interested in providing consultancy services towards implementation of the European-funded Spotlight Initiative in Trinidad and Tobago.
This EOI includes the Instruction to Applicants and the following documents: Attachment 1: Generic Terms of Reference Attachment 2: List of Required Fields of Consultancy Attachment 3: Application Form/Curriculum Vitae Format Attachment 4: General Terms and Conditions of Contract.
If you are interested in submitting a CV in response to this EOI, please prepare your CV in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this EOI.
The specific consultancies being requested under this EOI are as follows:
- Consultancy on Restorative Justice Approach
- Consultancy on Gender-responsive policing focused on police standing orders
- Consultancy on Development of Training tools
- Consultancy on CSOs engagement with focus on capacity building
- Consultancy on Programme Development focused on police, justice sector and civil society
- Consultancy on CSO empowerment
- Consultancy on PSCCs analysis with a focus on strengthening their frameworks
- Consultancy on Strategic management/oversight
Please note that this procurement process is being conducted through the online tendering system of UNDP (https://etendering.partneragencies.org/).
Applicants who wish to submit a CV must be registered in the system. https://etendering.partneragencies.org/
eTendering reference: BUSINESS UNIT: TTO10 EVENT ID: 0000005094
Detailed instruction on how to register in the online system can be found in the link provided below:
For first time registrants, use the following details to login and create access:
Password: why2change (DO NOT change this password)
Deadline for submission: 28th February 3:00pm EST
Any extensions or other amendments to the solicitation documents will be posted in the eTendering website