|Overview : |
Starting from January 2011, upon the decision of Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM) and Global Fund to Fight AIDs, Tuberculosis, and Malaria (GF), United Nations Development Programme in Kyrgyzstan has become the Principle Recipient (PR) of all grants from the Global Fund. The implementation of the GF grants by the United Nations Development Program is carried out in close cooperation with the structures of the Ministry of Health and other international organizations. In the framework of the Project “Effective TB and HIV control project in the Kyrgyz Republic”, since July 2018, UNDP has begun implementation of catalytic financing activities (Matching Funds) aimed at eliminating legal barriers to receiving HIV-related services. In order to carry out a number of activities (trainings, researches, advocacy activities, development of plans, provision of direct services to clients, etc.), UNDP needs technical assistance from an expert with sufficient experience and skills to facilitate these activities in different regions of the Kyrgyz Republic in a timely manner, of high quality and coordinated with UNDP.
Please see more details on e-tendering: https://etendering.partneragencies.org/
Business Unit: KGZ10
Event ID: 2020-03
Guide for Bidders is available on https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/
No hard copy or email submissions will be accepted by UNDP
Detailed instructions on how to submit, modify or cancel a bid in the eTendering system are provided in the eTendering system Bidder User Guide and Instructional videos available on this link: http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/
- Details for submitting clarifications/questions: E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that when uploading files, the following restrictions and specifications must be followed:
- The file names can only contain 60 characters.
- File names and descriptions cannot contain special characters and letters from other alphabets. It should only contain letters from the English alphabet.
- If you are uploading a large number of files (ex. 15 or more), please zip the files into a ZIP folder and upload the folder instead of each file individually. You can upload several ZIP folders, but if you do this, please note that the total size of each ZIP folder uploaded cannot exceed 50MB.
Please read the solicitation documents of the event carefully to ensure that you are meeting the event requirements for document submission. There may be restrictions on the size and format of the uploaded files.
Documents to be included in the proposal:
- Proposal: Resume/CV (including past experience in similar projects)
- Signed confirmation of interest and submission of financial proposal form (the form is attached), - Annex 3, Financial Proposal Form
- Copy of ID (passport)
- Copy of Diploma and required certificates
- Two recommendation letters (valid only for 2 years from the date of issuance)