|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal to this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the above-referenced subject.
The Objective of the consultancy is the following:
• To conduct a current state analysis of the existing systems within the Police Administration departments in the three pilot countries.
• To perform a needs analysis/ regarding the requirements for the proposed Police Information Management System (PIMS) that will eventually integrate with other related systems for prison management, judiciary, etc.; including data conversion, inter-operation, and reporting requirements of the system
• To validate requirements through stakeholder consultation workshops in the target countries.
• To produce a detailed technical design and specification documentation for the PIMS for implementation and piloting in the target countries.
• To develop a pilot prototype of the web-based PIMS, based on Open Source technologies, which will be deployed in the target countries.
• To validate the web-based application through stakeholder consultation workshops in the target countries
• To deploy the application for operational use in the target countries
• To deliver training for administrators and users
• Provide for the operational handover of the application together with the related user and administrator manuals.
Please view E-tendering for full set of documents.