|Overview : |
Request for Proposal (RFP) for a consultancy service to conduct a review of routine existing data collection tools and supplementary survey manuals from a gender perspective and publish a standard basic data collection tools and supplementary manuals for surveys and administrative data.
- The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) plans to procure a consultancy service a consultancy service to conduct a review of routine existing data collection tools and supplementary survey manuals from a gender perspective and publish a standard basic data collection tools and supplementary manuals for surveys, and administrative dataas described in this Request for Proposal and its related annexes. UN Women now invites sealed proposals from qualified proposers for providing the requirements as defined in these documents.
In order to prepare a responsive proposal, you must carefully review, and understand the contents of the following documents:
The Proposal Instruction Sheet (PIS) -below- provides the requisite information (with cross reference numbers) which is further detailed in theInstructions to Proposers (Annex I)
- Detailed Instruction governing below listed summary of the “instructions to proposers” are available in the Annex I (“Instruction to Proposers”) accessible from this link:
- Deadline for submission : Date and Time:Monday 06 July 2020 5:00 PM(EAT)
- Address of proposal submission : ☒ Electronic submission of Quotations: https://ungm.in-tend.co.uk/unwomen/aspx/Home
- Please note that proposers should attach the below additional documents :
- Company Registration Certificate – mandatory
- Audited Financial Statement
- Testimonial/Previous Track Record.
- Contact address for requesting clarifications on the solicitation documents: