|Overview : |
UNDP is seeking proposals from qualified CSOs/Firms/NGOs to implement some livelihood activities around the Grebo-Krahn National Park as part of efforts to conserve the rich biodiversity in the protected area.
Contract will be awarded to the most technically compliant and responsive CSOs/Firm/NGO based on demonstrated capacity and experience. Selected CSOs/Firm/NGO will be expected to work in close collaboration with the Forestry Development Authority (FDA), Ministry of Agriculture and the Environmental Protection Agency and the Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Development/ Energy and Environment Programme at UNDP.
Duly registered CSOs/Firm/NGO are encouraged to develop and submit proposal in the following format:
- Expected results - expected outcomes, outputs and activities
- Implementation strategy - how the project will undertake the activities to ensure most effective and efficient achievement of results
- Work plan - highlighting expected outcome(s), outputs, indicators, baselines, targets, planned activities, time-frame, responsible party and budget
- Partnership - partners needed for coordination and collaboration for successful implementation of the project
- Risks and Risk Mitigation Strategy
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project Exit Strategy/Sustainability
- Institutional profile - a brief description of your organization, including its registration details and relevant experience and competencies in working on issues related to access to justice, rule of law, security, and human rights.
Proposals may be submitted on or before Friday October 2, 2020 at 12:00 PM Liberia local time and via:
☑E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and subject: Call for proposal for Implementation of Livelihood Activities Around the Grebo-Krahn National Park for Biodiversity Conservation- Maryland, River Gee and Grand Gedeh Counties.
Contact for Inquiries (Infro.email@example.com)