|Overview : |
Procurement Notice Reference No.: ETH2106R
Services/Work Description: National Economic consultant for Ministry of Mining and Petroleum
Project/Program Title: Capacity building support to Ministry of mining and petroleum
Duty Station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Type of the Contract: National Individual Contract
Supervisor: MOMP and UNDP
Duration: one year
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently implementing a project Capacity Building Support to Ministry of Mining and Petroleum that requires the services of an individual to perform the work described in the corresponding TORs.
Proposal should be submitted through the secured e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org subject lineETH2106R as per the deadline indicated in the system itself.
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing, or by standard electronic communication to email@example.com Attn: FT. UNDP will provide responses by uploading them in the system.
In consideration of your qualifications, we are hereby inviting you to submit an offer for this particular assignment. To assist you in understanding the requirements of this assignment, we have attached hereto the following:
- The Terms of Reference for the assignment described above;
- The standard Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability, which you must accomplish and submit to UNDP; and
- The Individual Contract and its General Terms and Conditions, which you would be expected to sign in the event you are the selected Offeror in this procurement process.
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications:
- Brief Description of Approach to Work (if required by the TOR)
- Letter of presentation highlighting main qualifications and experience relevant to this TOR;
- Copy of education certificate;
- Completed financial proposal – using the Format (Breakdown of Costs Template)
- Any other as relevant