|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for A National Technical Consultant – Disaster Risk Management – GCF1 project in the project “Improving the resilience of vulnerable coastal communities to climate change related impacts in Viet Nam”.
The consultant is expected to provide some main tasks:
• Follow up with the existing technical support and oversight on CBDRM/A Process
• Provide technical support for UNDP and VNDMA to carry out TOT & TOF trainings
• Conduct Joint Field monitoring visits on CBDRM/A process.
• Facilitate VNDMA and provide technical support to ensure quality of the CBDRA reports and integrated into an online system.
• Coordinate with other consultants from UNDP to facilitate improving and updating the climaterisk.org database
• Co-ordinate with other project team members to support consultants to develop and finalize ToRs for commune level early warning system in 7 coastal provinces
• Co-ordinate with other project team members to support the process for the procurement of a company to install the EW system
• Facilitate the flood mapping development in one province
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter of Interest and Availability, CVs, sample reports, financial proposal and other information following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84 24) 38500100
Direct: (+84 24) 38501831
with notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: Before 17.00hrs 07 Apr 2021 (Ha Noi Time)