|Overview : |
UNDP Expression of interest
for the vendors operating and registered in Libya
UNDP Libya is seeking Expression of Interest from qualified vendors. The objective of the EOI to identify potential suppliers for procurement of goods in the local market.
At this stage, UNDP Libya is requesting expression of interest from vendors for specific supplies that are required, as listed below:
1. Ambulance vehicles (regular and ICU)
2. Medical equipment
3. Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene supplies
5. Office Supplies
6. Information Technology and Communication (Computers, accessories and related peripherals, communication equipment)
List of attributes
1.Ambulance vehicles – ICU
2.Ambulance vehicles – Regular.
1. Hospital medical equipment and accessories
Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene supplies
1. Electric Generators (various) sets and spare parts.
2. Pumps - vertical, horizontal, submersible and spare parts
1. Water Trucks
2. Water Tanker
3. Garbage Truck
4. Sewage Truck
5. Dump Truck
6. Pesticide Sprayer on pickup chassis
1. Office furniture and fixtures
3. Electrical supplies and equipment
Information Technology and Communication
1. Computers, accessories and related peripherals
2. Communication equipment
Submission details/Supporting documents.
Interested Companies and Suppliers must provide the following minimum mandatory information:
- Valid business license and company must be registered in Libya;
- Brief legal entity profile (not exceeding 10 pages);
- Experience for minimum of five (05) years’ experience in provision of above referenced goods;
- For the above-mentioned goods, would your company, if interested, work together with other companies in a joint venture setting, through sub-contracting or jointly with sister companies – please provide clear answer in writing;
- ISO 9001 and/or other similar certificates, accreditations, awards etc;
- Certificate/Contract/POs for three executed contracts/supplies to be provided;
- Audited financial statement for the last three years or Bank statement;
- All information regarding any past and current litigation during the last three (3) years, in which the bidder is involved, indicating the parties concerned, the subject of the litigation, the amounts involved, and the final resolution if already concluded; and
- Supplier must be authorized seller/reseller/ for the products/goods and shall expressly warrant its status in the submission.
Eligibility to do business with UNDP
The supplier should comply with corresponding eligibility criteria and not be included in the UN SC 1267/1989 List of entities associated any UN ineligibility list.
Adherence to the UN Supplier Code of Conduct.
Acceptance of UNDP Anti-Fraud Policy
Relevant profile, resources and experience
The supplier should demonstrate possessing sufficient capacities (organization, assets, personnel, know-how, tools & systems, etc.), as well as satisfactory experience/past performance and fully relevant to the scope of this EOI. Capacities and Expertise/Past performance must be demonstrated for interested suppliers and any major partner involved in the corresponding setup and submission.
The supplier and any partner (and/or major subcontractor) must have an active quality assurance and quality control system implemented, corresponding to the scope of supply of this tender, and be certified according to internationally recognized quality standards such as ISO Quality Management System 9001 or equivalent.
The supplier should possess sound financial standing/capacity in order to undertake similar to the above scope projects and healthy debt composition.
The supplier should not be involved in any serious pending litigation (arbitration, claims, bankruptcy) that could impair supply performance on similar to the above scope projects. UNDP reserves the right not to shortlist any supplier with a consistent history of litigation.
List and details on Company’s partners (or any major subcontractors) providing the following information and evidence:
Detailed information about Partners.
Information on Partners such as company profiles including capacities, certifications, and other credentials.
Supplier’s criteria and resources dedicated to engaging and managing relationship with the Partners to deliver on quality and time in supply of goods/materials.
Document existing relationship with all listed partners including partnership agreements, representation, letters of authorization, etc.
The EOI and accompanying documents must be sent to the email address: email@example.com no later than 17 May 2021, 16.00 hours Tripoli, Libya time, clearly labeled “Description of goods”.
EOI received after the above deadline will not be considered.
EOI from suppliers failing to provide the requested information will be disregarded.
This EOI does not entail any commitment on the part of UNDP, either financial or otherwise. UNDP reserve the right to accept or reject any or all EOI without incurring any obligation to inform the affected applicant/s of the grounds.