|Overview : |
UNDP is looking for 01 Junior M&E facilitator.
The National Consultant will support MARD and UNDP to provide regular support to MARD monitoring and evaluation system, and sectoral adaptation, for the agriculture and rural development sectors. The consultant is expected to work closely with MARD officials.
The consultant will more specifically be responsible to,
- Support MARD experts and consultants in the process to review available indicators in MARD’s sectoral monitoring system as well as national and international best practices to identify indicators to monitor agricultural adaptation (15 days);
- Support the process to update and enhance MARD’s internal digital data management platform to integrate climate change adaptation indicators into the system (15 days);
- Support the review and classification of public investments from the MARD’s capital sources for climate change under the guidance of MPI in Decision No. 1085 / QD- BKHDT dated July 16, 2018 (15 days);
- Provide regular translation of technical reports and lead consultants of MARD/UNDP and review of M&E system inferfaces in English and Vietnamese sites (25 days); and
- Manage day-to-day coordination of the MARD’s group of experts to enhance their sectoral adaptation monitoring and evaluation efforts, and organise related trainings, meetings, and events (30 days).
Specific tasks of the consultant will be described in the TOR.
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter of Interest and Availability, CV, financial proposals and other documents following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Direct: (+84 24) 38500283
with notification by email (without attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59hrs., 17 June 2021 (Ha Noi time).
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.