|Overview : |
The UN Sustainable Development Partnership (UNSDP) 2018-2022 is the United Nation’s strategic partnership framework document with people of Ghana. It sets out the UN system’s collective contributions to help the Government and other stakeholders achieve Ghana’s national goals and its commitments to global development initiatives. The (UNSDP)2018-2022, aligns with the government’s Coordinated Programme of Economic and Social Development Policies (CPESDP), 2017- 2024, which lays out a vision for agricultural modernisation, industrial diversification, and youth employment; embeds national strategies to localise and achieve the SDGs; and articulates a self-reliant pathway to economic transformation and inclusive growth.
SCOPE OF WORK
The overall objective of the evaluation is twofold,
1. it is a learning tool informing the UN in Ghana’s strategic vision and future programming and
2. It will also support greater transparency and accountability of the UNCT to UNSDP stakeholders.
- Master’s degree, equivalent or above in development studies, sustainable development, economics, international relations or related fields.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant working experience in conducting evaluations for large programme and with international institutions. Knowledge of the Ghanaian development context will be a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of Ghana's development context and government strategies as well as Knowledge of the UN System and UN Common Country Programming.
- Understanding and ability to apply cross cutting themes (i.e. Huma Rights, Gender equality environmental sustainability) as well as Results Based Management (RBM) principles; logic modelling/logical framework analysis.
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on July 22, 2021, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2021.202.IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2021.202.IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
While submitting your proposals to email@example.com