|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme in the Philippines would like to invite national and/or international suppliers—including but not limited to manufacturers, traders, technology solution providers, startups, and other such entities— to respond to our Request for Information (RFI) about the equipment, solutions, services, and state-of-the-art technologies in the following areas of need by partner-city governments:
- Sorting and Segregation – including establishment, refurbishment and/or modernization of materials recovery facilities (MRFs), provision of equipment for waste sorting and segregation, etc.
- Collection and Transportation – with emphasis on state-of-the-art technologies, equipment, and services for the collection and transportation of waste.
- Recycling and Upcycling – equipment, technologies, and services for the recycling and upcycling of plastic and other nonbiodegradable waste, with particular interest in approaches and services for translating recovered materials into new goods with utility and/or new value.
- Waste Composting – equipment, technologies, and services for the composting of food and other biodegradable waste, with particular interest in state-of-the-art and sustainable approaches.
- Disposal at Landfills – equipment, technologies, and services for disposal at landfills such as, but not limited to, compacting, waste-to-energy, leachate treatment, and others.
Through this RFI, UNDP aims to scope the market for products and services regarding circular economy and waste management, including the state-of-the-art technology available, technical specifications, estimated costs, and proof of use and effectiveness. UNDP is open to considering all possible products and services, technologies, and service delivery business models that would meet or exceed the requirements of the project. A subsequent procurement process will follow where an invitation to bid or submit proposals or quotations will be issued for the specific products or services to be procured.
Interested Firms are requested to fill out the questionnaire available on https://bit.ly/undp_rfi_ce and provide supporting documents, information, and hyperlinks to online information as may be appropriate.
Alternatively, responses may also be provided be provided by submitting through firstname.lastname@example.org, using templates (Annexes A, B, C attached separately to this notice), and any other additional information and documentation. Please refer to attached templates, as well as the complete RFI document.
We will accept responses until 15 July 2022.