Under the overall guidance of the Deputy Resident Representative and Operations Manager, UNDP seeks to contract a consultant/consultancy to facilitate the retreat. The facilitator will be responsible for organizing the sessions utilizing a creative and dynamic approach to promote self-awareness, inspire open dialogue, build productive and collaborative working relationships, increase understanding of the organization’s strategic approach, build mutual trust and understanding and encourage self-reflection. UNDP expects the facilitator to
- Support the development of the agenda in consultation with the Retreat Planning Committee, recommending the appropriate set-up and sessions to accommodate for the above background and objectives.
- Develop an evaluation tool for the retreat
- Facilitate the 2.5 days retreat in an organized and interactive manner
- Ensure robust and inclusive discussions during all programme sessions
- Support strategic team-building exercises, including team behaviour and performance in the workplace type assessments.
- Draw linkages between sessions to achieve the objectives of the discussions
- Provide an overall summary and takeaways for each session.
Prepare and produce a comprehensive report including a retreat action plan and monitoring framework
(For detailed information can be found in the terms of references)