|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule
- Annex Ⅰ- (1) 2F Main Building Design Proposal with design sketch
- Annex Ⅰ- (2) Main Office Building 2F remodel
- Annex Ⅰ- (3) Main Building electromechanical and partial design
- Annex Ⅱ- (1) Annex Building Proposal with design sketch
- Annex Ⅱ- (2) Annex 2F office Remodel Construction Drawing
- Annex Ⅱ- (3) Annex 2F Construction Drawing
- Annex Ⅱ- (4) Sanitary
- Annex Ⅱ- (5) System schedule
- Annex Ⅲ - Main and Annex Building Office Project
- Annex IV - Material
- Annex V – Hardware
- Annex VI – UNDP General terms and condition for civil works
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
Your bid, should be submitted in accordance with the ITB requirements, through the UNDP ATLAS e-Tendering system and by the deadline indicated in https://etendering.partneragencies.org.
Should you require any training on the UNDP ATLAS e-Tendering system or face any difficulties when registering your company or submitting your bid, please send an email to email@example.com
The user guide and video are available to you in the UNDP public website in this link: http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement:notices/resources/You can also access the instruction from YouTube with link: https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trv1FX6reu8&feature=youtu.be
Please note that ATLAS has following minimum requirements for password:
1. Minimum length of 8 characters;
2. At least one capital letter; and
3. At least one number.
New bidder registering for the first time, the system will not accept any password that does not meet the above requirement, and thus registration cannot be completed.
For existing vendor whose current password does not meet the above-mentioned password requirements, the system will prompt you to change your password upon signing in. Please change your password in accordance with the above-mentioned password requirements to be able to login to the system.
You are advised to use Internet Explorer (Version 10 or above) to avoid any incompatibility issues with the re-tendering system.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.